Officer Jermaine Galloway brings his extensive experience in the field to this session, providing you with a unique and visual educational session using imagery and other media, which will increase your familiarity with this popular and fast-growing trend on campus.
You will learn:
• How to identify vaping devices
• What the different types of devices available?
• How to discern between legal and illegal usage of these devices
• What products and substances are being used inside of these devices?
• What are marijuana concentrates that are used in vaping?
• Who are the people using vaping devices?
• What are the associated dangers of vaping?
We’re sorry, but the content you are trying to view is available only for members of CSHQ. The good news is that membership is FREE. Join now to view this content and get free access to so much more!
Join the ALL NEW Campus Safety HQ community today!
Campus Safety HQ offers valuable training, webinars, tools, and resources for campus safety and security professionals. Learn from experts in campus emergency management, security, and law enforcement on a wide variety of critical issues impacting our schools, colleges, and hospitals.
IMPROVE Your Ability to Provide On-Campus Training to your Staff
Whether you are a public safety official, security director, emergency manager, administrator or consultant, our growing library of Campus Safety education and resources will give you and your staff access to meaningful and frequent training programs.
MEMBERSHIP IS FREE – JOIN TODAY!