The Campus Safety Conference is the only event that combines the proven editorial power of Campus Safety magazine with in-person educational sessions and networking opportunities for K-12 schools and university campus safety professionals.
The Campus Safety Conference is the premier security and safety event that brings together law enforcement agencies, security departments, emergency managers, technical directors, and administrators from across the country as peers.
The program offers one of a kind training and networking opportunities where attendees will learn from industry experts, share ideas, hear experiences and build relationships with fellow administrators and security professionals.
2019 Campus Safety Conference Dates and Locations
June 17 – June 19
M Resort, Spa and Casino
2300 S Las Vegas Blvd
Henderson, NV 89044
View Schedule and Learn More About Our Las Vegas, NV Conference
Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas
221 East Las Colinas Blvd Irving, TX 75039
View Schedule and Learn More About Our Dallas, TX Conference
Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte-Concord Golf Resort & Spa
2300 5400 John Q Hammons Drive
Concord, NC 28027
View Schedule and Learn More About Our Charlotte, NC Conference
BY ATTENDING THE CAMPUS SAFETY CONFERENCE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO…
- IMPROVE your team’s response to real-life situations
- LEARN strategies to keep students and faculty safe
- DISCOVER technology must-haves and how to support them
- GAIN administrator buy-in and support
- APPLY new tactics and procedures on your campus
Pricing & Information
2-Day Conference Pass
Early Bird (by 4/15): $299
Advance Pricing (by 6/4): $399
Late Pricing (after 6/4): $599
Pre-Conference Add-On: $69
Accomplish More As A Team – CSC Offers Group Discounts!
About the Conferences – #CSC19
The 6th annual Campus Safety Conferences are 2 1/2-day conferences for public safety officials, administrators, and security and law enforcement professionals from all over the country looking for solutions to campus safety, security, emergency management, and technology challenges.
Improve your incident and response programs. Join us this summer to “Make Campuses Safer – TOGETHER”
- Hear from the leading safety and security experts
- Gain strategies and tactics to reduce risk and improve response
- Learn first-hand about best practices and procedures for emergency response
- Prepare your staff, students, and faculty for all emergency situations
- Protect your students and faculty and prevent a crisis on your campus.
Watch Our Campus Safety Conference Video Below to Learn More!