The Campus Safety Conference is the only event that combines the proven editorial power of Campus Safety magazine with in-person educational sessions and networking opportunities for K-12 schools and university campus safety professionals.
The Campus Safety Conference is the premier security and safety event that brings together law enforcement agencies, security departments, emergency managers, technical directors, and administrators from across the country as peers.
The program offers one of a kind training and networking opportunities where attendees will learn from industry experts, share ideas, hear experiences and build relationships with fellow administrators and security professionals.
Conference Dates and Locations
June 15–June 17
M Resort, Spa and Casino
2300 S Las Vegas Blvd
Henderson, NV 89044
View Schedule and Learn More About Our Las Vegas, NV Conference
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center
5701 Marinelli Road
Rockville, MD 20852
View Schedule and Learn More About Our Bethesda, MD Conference
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
101 Bowie Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
View Schedule and Learn More About Our San Antonio, TX Conference
BY ATTENDING THE CAMPUS SAFETY CONFERENCE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO…
- IMPROVE your team’s response to real-life situations
- LEARN strategies to keep students and faculty safe
- DISCOVER technology must-haves and how to support them
- GAIN administrator buy-in and support
- APPLY new tactics and procedures on your campus
Pricing & Information
2-Day Conference Pass
Early Bird (by 4/26): $399
Advance Pricing (by 6/4): 499
Late Pricing (after 6/4): 699
Pre-Conference Add-On: $79
Accomplish More As A Team – CSC Offers Group Discounts!
About the Conferences – #CSC20 #BeVigilant
The Campus Safety Conferences are 2 1/2 day, intensive conferences that bring together security, public safety, emergency management, administration, facilities, business, and IT professionals responsible for protecting K-12 and Higher Education campuses and districts.
Our mission is to create a community for all stakeholders to receive time-critical education and training while building peer-to-peer relationships that facilitate year-round engagement, validation and problem solving to improve safety and security during these ever-changing and challenging times.
Improve your incident and response programs. Join us this summer and “Be Vigilant“.
- Hear from the leading safety and security experts
- Gain strategies and tactics to reduce risk and improve response
- Learn first-hand about best practices and procedures for emergency response
- Prepare your staff, students, and faculty for all emergency situations
- Protect your students and faculty and prevent a crisis on your campus.